Saturday, May 5, 2007

Overall

During this last semester in Public Art Seminar I learned a lot. Through projects and readings I learned about public art, community art and different artists. The hand on projects allowed me to learn more about making art becuase it is a process that you normally do not get to see. I learned that sometimes it can be quite hard to build some of these art projects that I see is a museum. I learned through other people's projects that art is a very wide range of things, from photos taken in a bathroom to making memories of where you have been.

This class was quite interesting and made me realize that there is a very large spectrum of art.

Overall I enjoyed this class building projects and looking at new ideas in art that I did not know was there.

No comments: